Home Design Illustration Craft About Image Map

Friday 6 September 2013

Knitted Shrug - In Progress

























A while ago I posted here about a new knitting project I had started. It was a small shrug, perfect for those English summer evenings. Despite the fact that we are now working our way out of summer, I am still working on it, perhaps it'll be ready for next year! I thought I would post a halfway update photo, as I still haven't gone through those lovely Cornish photos yet...





As you can see, it's taking a while to get through! I've done one sleeve and a bit of the back so far. Despite a few dodgy bits it's looking ok, I'll have to wait and see if it's wearable when finished. 

I've got my eye on a gorgeous jumper I want to make next, I bought some needles off Amazon and can't wait for them to arrive so I can get started. I always feel guilty about not supporting my local shops when buying from Amazon, there's a lovely knitting shop just down the road called Sharp Works. Whilst I am a poor graduate with no job however, the local shops will just have to wait. 

So next knitting post hopefully there will be photos of a finished shrug or the beginnings of a jumper!

No comments:

Post a Comment